Professional success on your own terms.
Helping you take control of your career for the meaningful life you want.
What I Do
Helping you figure out who you are, what you value, and what gives meaning to your life. #alignment #values #ethics #purpose #finding.your.why #self-knowledge #creating.space
Supporting you in setting goals, overcoming obstacles, prioritizing, and staying focused and present in the process. #writing #productivity #research #service #teaching #starting #finishing #presence #balance
Partnering with you as you consider going up for promotion, changing jobs, relocating, expanding your family, taking time away, or switching careers. #dreams #fears #change #exploration #playful.experimentation
My experience in numbers
hours coaching experience
years in academia
years in university administration
focused on supporting you
Let’s work together
I became a coach because when I was struggling with being a department chair while trying to get promoted to full — plus raising two kids — hiring a coach was the absolute best decision I could have made. Through coaching I…
- Figured out what I really valued and wanted in my career
- Prioritized my goals without neglecting my relationships
- Identified and overcame obstacles in my research and writing
- Learned what my strengths are and how to showcase them
- Got honest feedback from an objective source
- Continued to believe in myself, even when I made mistakes or got off track
Ready to chat?
Email me at email@example.com to schedule a free 25 minute exploration session.
I can answer your questions to help you decide if we are a good match for your needs.
It’s called Coaching for Faculty
-How to say no
-Manage your service load
-Mistakes new faculty make
-Tips and advice!